Message from Senator Robach
I am proud to represent the 56th District of the New York State Senate. During my time in the State Senate I have helped lead the way to secure expand job creating initiatives, fought for increased property tax relief for hard working families and have advocated for better funding for our public schools. I know that by working together, we can find solutions to the issues that are affecting our families and communities every day.
- Led the fight to secure transportation funding parity, to ensure all regions of the state receive the resources they need for important infrastructure improvement projects.
- Voted for a two percent property tax cap to stop out of control state spending.
- Supported a new middle class income tax cut that will result in the lowest tax rate since 1948 once fully implemented.
- Has worked actively to expand economic development opportunities in the Greater Rochester Community as a member of the Finger Lakes - Regional Economic Development Council.
- Voted for record support to local K-12 schools and the elimination of the GEA, which took valuable state aid from local school districts.
- Secured funding to improve technology and amenities in schools and at local public libraries, an important extension of our schools and education system.
I am humbled to serve as our community’s elected advocate in Albany, and promise to continue to fight for our residents and families. I ask for your support this election so I can once again have the honor and privilege of serving as your State Senator.Sincerely,